- CPP PARTNER PLUS PROGRAM -
Sell Your professional services, CourseS & digital producs on the CPP
Your PRO SERVICE, COURSEs, & Products
- on OUR PLATFORM & COMMUNITY -
THAT's Partner Plus
It's FREE!. No Fee to Apply or Join.
Join Now. It's Free.
The CPP's Partner Plus Program is designed for Freelancers an Organizations who focus on Christian & Wholesome markets. If you provide professional services, premium courses, or digital products (or want to) that would benefit our community then apply now! It's FREE.
For a Limited Time, the CPP'S Partner Plus Program is Free. And if you join now, while we are establishing our Marketplace - your Partner Plus Membership will always be free.
Dr. Bart Dahmer, Founder & CEO
Hello, I'm Bart Dahmer, a Christ-follower, a husband, a father, a Gideon, and a deacon at my local church. I'm also the founder and CEO the Christian Publishing portal and Innovo Publishing, LLC.
I've been privileged to have helped prepare, package, and publish well over a thousand Christian novels, textbooks, children's books, specialty books, ebooks, audiobooks, music albums, screenplays, and online courses through my Christ-centered publishing company.
Now through the CPP's Partner Plus Program, we are partnering with freelancers and organizations who want to honor Jesus with their creative talents, professional services, digital products, and online courses. We believe the program offers a triple win - for you, our members, and the CPP.
The Partner Plus Program is ideal for...
freelancers & organizations (Authors, Artists, Entrepreneurs, & Ministries)
who Want to offer Their professional services & Courses To help our CPP Members
Create, Publish, Market, and Sell Titles to the Christian & Wholesome Markets globally.
As A Partner Plus member You able to . . .
Who Benefits Most From the Partner Plus Program?
Partner Plus Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you still have questions!
Just click the button above to apply to the program and fill out the secure, online form with your information.
The CPP will review your application and contact you to discuss your interests, answer your questions, and determine if your professional services align well with the needs of our CPP community and members.
For a Limited Time, there is no cost to apply or join the Partner Plus program.
Those who are accepted into the CPP's Partner Plus Program, are eligible to receive freelance gigs through the CPP.
The CPP serves as a trusted broker--connecting buyers (CPP Clients) to service providers (Partner Plus members), AND guaranteeing their transaction is fairly completed so everyone involved can relax.
Those who are accepted into the Partner Plus program now--while we are growing our Marketplace--will receive a FREE Partner Plus membership for LIFE (and be grandfathered so that no future Partner Plus membership fees will apply).
After the CPP has accepted a few Partners in each of the 20 Targeted Service Areas, an annual Fee will be required for all additional individuals or companies who want to become a CPP Partner Plus Member.
A Partner Plus Member may earn money three ways: (1) completing a CPP-backed Gig, (2) selling publishing-related courses on the CPP, and (3) selling digital products on the CPP.
1. COMPLETING GIGS: The CPP serves as a trusted broker--connecting buyers (CPP Clients) with service providers (Partner Plus members), while guaranteeing that the transaction will be fairly and properly completed so everyone involved can relax. The CPP collects payment from the buyer and pays the Partner Plus member when the transaction is completed.
2. SELLING ONLINE COURSES: Partner Plus members are able to create and sell Online Curses using the CPP's secure course management and hosting systems. The CPP collects payment from the buyer and pays the Partner Plus member for each sale.
3. SELLING DIGITAL PRODUCTS: Partner Plus members are able to sell their Digital Products using the CPP's secure purchasing and fulfilment systems. The CPP collects payment from the buyer, fulfills the digital product purchased, and pays the Partner Plus member.
The CPP serves as a trusted broker between the service provider and the client.
- CPP members who want help with their publishing projects, may request professional publishing services from the CPP.
- Once the CPP has a signed agreement and payment from the client, the CPP matches the Gig to one of our available Partner Plus members who specialize in the requested service and offers the Gig to them including the targeted timeline and the payment to be received for completing the Gig.
- Upon completion of the Gig and signoff by the Client, the CPP pays the Partner Plus for the work in the amount agreed beforehand.
- The entire transaction is backed by the CPP so our Partner Plus members and our Clients can rest easy. The CPP guarantees that the Client and the Partner Plus member will be treated fairly according to Biblical principles. And we offer neutral 3rd Party Christian conciliation to resolve any misunderstandings not corrected during the normal course of working together. Everyone connected with the CPP will be treated according to the Golden Rule.
- The CPP has an online course setup and content management system that supports multimedia courses (i.e., supports video, audio, text, graphics, quizzes, certifications, and many other features.
- Partner Plus members who want to offer an online course on the CPP must first gain approval from the CPP for the course topics/content.
- Once the course request is approved, the member will be able to (1) set up their course themselves, or (2) hire the CPP to set up the course for them.
- When the course is purchased by a customer, the sale is tracked by the CPP and the Partner Plus is paid their share of the royalty--which is established in writing before the course is setup.
- The CPP has an online Content Management System (CMS) that supports securing, hosting, selling, and fulfilling "digital products" (e.g., How to documents, videos, PDFs, Webpages, eBooks, audiobooks, certificates--or anything digital")
- Every "digital product" is secure, meaning that it cannot be accessed unless/until it is purchased. Once purchased, the buyer is able to immediately access and download the digital product that was purchased.
- When a Partner Plus member wants to offer a digital product on the CPP, they must first gain approval from the CPP for the digital product and it's content.
- Once the product request is approved, the member will be able to (1) set up their digital product themselves, or (2) hire the CPP to set up the digital product for them.
- When the product is purchased, the sale is tracked by the CPP and the Partner Plus is paid their share of the royalty--which is established in writing before the course is setup.
Want access to offer & sell your
professional services, premium courses, and digital products through the CPP?
Apply to our Partner Plus Program.
It's Free. No Fee to Apply or Join.